utorak, 7. listopada 2014.

A Game With One Winner by Lynn Raye Harris #review

Proud heiress on a losing streak?

Paparazzi darling Caroline Sullivan is hiding a secret behind her dazzling-yet-inscrutable smile. Her ex-flame, Russian businessman Roman Kazarov, is back on the scene-is he seeking revenge for her humiliating rejection or just to take possession of her troubled business?


Sources confirm that the cutthroat Kazarov is seriously ruffling the pristine feathers of the normally cautious Caro…. Rumors of scorching-hot secret trysts are flying, but only one thing is certain-in this supreme game of wills only one person can win, and Roman believes he holds the ace….





This one was good and fast read for me. In past few days I constantly have a headache and it was hard to concentrate on some parts. Sometimes all I remembered about reading it was Caroline and Roman fighting. And their fights were big part of this book. At first it was interesting, but it went on and on and on... And it became exhausting.
Other big part was their passion for one another. And after some time that becomes exhausting as well. I don’t know why that is, but maybe the problem lays in my headache and low concentration.


Roman and Caroline are damaged from each other and their hard lifes and past. They carry so much pain inside that when they collide it all explodes and brings a lot of emotions. It is well written, but for me it was just to much of emotions. 

I would recommend it to anyone who likes fast romance reading.

My rating is somewhere between 3 and 4, but I’ll give it 3 stars review on GR.


And this time as well, Croatian cover is so much nicer :D 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar