srijeda, 8. listopada 2014.

Next on my reading list...




In next few days I won’t have enough time to read something serious as book so I decided to take little brake and read some comics. I decided it would be W.I.T.C.H. since I’ve read it in my early teenage years when it started to come out in Croatia :) I’s time to recall my younger days.. And since Halloween is close by... ;)
W.I.T.C.H.  series was first published in Italy in April 2001 before the series was expanded to further countries. As of January 2005, W.I.T.C.H. has been released in over 65 countries. The final issue of W.I.T.C.H. was released October 2012, concluding the series' 139 issue run.



The series tells the story of five teenage girls who are chosen to be the new Guardians of Kandrakar, protectors of the center of the universe from people and creatures who wish to cause harm to it. For this purpose, powers over the five elements have been given to them. The new guardians are Will, Irma, Taranee, Cornelia, and Hay Lin, whose initials form the title acronym "W.I.T.C.H."
It will be busy for me in next few days. Tomorrow and in Friday I have inventory in my bookstore and I’ll have to be there for whole day. This is partly reason why I'm reaching out for comic and not the real book.
Did you read it? Or were you watching TV series?

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar