srijeda, 19. studenoga 2014.

Everyday life of a bookworm 8: Books and movies

So... this post will be about book fair that took place in Zagreb (Croatia) last week, about great movie I saw today and the other one I’ll watch in Saturday.

Interliber is well known book fair in Croatia where almost all of our publishing houses get together and sell their books for at least 20% off the price. Many authors came this year, among them Deborah Harkness but I wasn't there cause of my work.


I am happy to say I bought great books! Here’s the list:




Today I have day off from my work so I watched If I stay movie based on the book by Gayle Forman. I've read the book four years ago (wow I thought it was less but I looked up on Goodreads xD). Book was perfect and I loved it, and so is the movie! I must admit I cried even though I knew what will happen in the end. I hope they’ll make Where she went into the movie too :D

This weekend I'm going to see Mockingjay Part 1 and I am beyond excited :D I love the book series by Suzanne Collins and even movies were excellent so I can’t wait to see this one. You know that the first two movies are great when my dad likes them xD

How was your day? Did you bought some great book in last few days/weeks? Have you seen any great movie?

Broj komentara: 6:

  1. Pošto volim young adult romane s primjesama magije, uzeo sam na Interliberu serijal Hekatina škola, ali ne stižem još da čitam. Nadam se da nije baš previše djetinjasto. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Pa i nije, čitala sam još davno taj serijal, ali sjećam se da mi je bio dobar i smiješan :)

      Izbriši
    2. E, dobro je da nisam omašio. Inače, zanimljivost je da je ova pin up djevojka na koricama knjige Bijeg Gemme Hardy iz Bosne i Hercegovine. :)

      Izbriši
    3. Vec mi je to netko rekao :) naslovnica je fenomenalna, cura je predivna!

      Izbriši
  2. Bacila si me u neku vrstu transa sa ovim postom! Oduševljena sam ❤ Divan ti je blog :)

    www.midnightmystique.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala tiii :) i ja pratim tvoj vec duze vrijeme, ali onako iz prikrajka u tisini jer nista ne komentiram, ali obozavam ga :)

      Izbriši