nedjelja, 11. siječnja 2015.

Review: Tied by Emma Chase

In the fourth sexy romance by the New York Times bestselling author of Tangled and Twisted, Drew and Kate can’t wait to tie the knot—if they can survive the pre-wedding festivities.

For most of my life, I never imagined I’d get married. But Kate did the impossible: she changed me. I think we can all agree I was pretty frigging awesome before, but now I’m even better.

The road to this day wasn’t all rainbows and boners. There were mistakes and misunderstandings worthy of a Greek tragedy. But Kate and I made it through with our inexhaustible lust, boundless admiration, and everlasting love for one another intact.


That being said, there were some unexpected incidents in Vegas last weekend that could have been a problem. It was kind of... my final test.

I know what you’re thinking—what the hell did you do this time? Relax. Let’s not judge, or call for my castration, until you've heard the whole story.

And hold on tight, because you’re in for a wild ride. Did you expect anything less?






My first book this year :) good choice I have to admit. After all, if you've followed me so far you could see that every previous book in this series made me laugh and cause of that they’re close to my heart, I didn't stay indifferent this time ether. Tied fulfilled my expectations and nestled in my heart, and soon on my shelf too. Although it was announced that the book will be in bookstores 10.1. (Croatian edition), it didn't arrive in my bookstore, and I was impatient after the third so I started to read it on English.

As for the book itself, it’s written from Drew perspective. You can probably know what that means; amusing descriptions, a lot of thinking about sex and childish outbursts on his part. Although Drew in this book is very different from Drew in the first book he’s still that a spoiled kid who is used to have everything and everyone.

The book starts two years after whole mess about pregnancy, little James is now cool kid - not that we could expect a different kid due to his parents, Kate and Drew and their crazy friends go on a weekend in Vegas bachelor / maid party before the big day, wedding. Wonder what will happen there? To know this, you really need to read the book, I can reveal only that there is a lot of alcohol, strippers and mischievous behavior and a wedding, and it was not from D & K. You might wonder who made it and whether the big wedding finally took a place. So let's say that no one would read this book that it has no happy ending, right? Like most romance novels this one has a happy ending we were waiting for :)



In addition to Kate and Drew stories, from the side we get an insight into Steven's and Aleksandra's love life so that the author is not focused on just one story which is great :)

As for the rating... what else could you expected than a five stars, but I must admit that of all the books in this series first was my favorite.

In the end I can only recommend this series; hilarious from start to end with a fun story that is easy read. And we must not forget that it’s very sexy ;)

Links to reviews of previous books in the series:

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar