utorak, 31. svibnja 2016.

Netflix & Books Tag




GENERAL RULES FOR THE TAG:
  • Choose a book or book series that best matches the prompt provided
  • Feel free to change the TV show if you’d like it to reflect YOUR preferences!
  • blank set of the prompts is located at the very bottom in the scroll box
  • Feel free to use header graphic with the usual credits
  • Link back and tag some friends to join in!

There may be SPOILERS for you who didn't read some of the books. Don't say I didn't warn you :P



It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia:
unlikable character(s)


Ugh. This book was such disappointment.
All the characters was just dumb -.-

Vampire Diaries:

your ship sank or didn’t happen


Alina & Darkling.
Do I need to say more???



Friends:
best cast of characters/friendships


I love books about friendship but a lot
of them is disappointing for me.
This one wasn't :)



Gossip Girl: guilty pleasure


Books by Slenea Kitt. 
She is the mother queen of erotica books for me!



Doctor Who: long series you loved


Still waiting for the last story. :(



Grey’s Anatomy: all the feels


Cried like baby in the end. 



How I Met Your Mother: bad ending


This book was good.
Till the ending.



Supernatural: favorite paranormal/fantasy




One of my favorites :)


Freaks & Geeks: left you wanting more



I'm moving to Ravka one day ;)

The OC: series that should have ended earlier

I don't even want to remember that I read it -.-



Girl Meets World: should have a spin-off

I just.. I sit here and hope <3



That 70’s Show: set in a different time period





Orange is the New Black: couldn’t stop reading


Need to read it once more :D



Parks and Recreation: made you laugh out loud

Couldn't stop laughing :D



One Tree Hill: favorite book boyfriend


I just...
I'm in love with every CoHo male character xD




Breaking Bad: favorite villain


Darkling again :P




Modern Family: best family or parents


Cullens forever



Hope you join me :)

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar