ponedjeljak, 16. svibnja 2016.

Review: Luna Tree: The Baby Project by Maya Berger @maya___berger

Maya is kicking up her heels, living the fabulous and mostly carefree life of a twenty-something young woman. However, in the back of her mind continuous longing for a good marriage and family lingers. How do you find the right man, the one who sticks through thick and thin? Will he provide you with the things you find essential in a relationship? Maya kissed a few frogs before finding her Prince Charming, but what followed was of higher importance. She started feeling chronic pain in her lower back, the pain that wouldn't let her neither sit nor stand. Thus Maya began her relentless quest for diagnosis and healing, which she ends after discovering Energy healing. She travels the globe to receive and raise her own stored Energy, the one that changes everything. Her ultimate desires come true.




I must admit, I wouldn't read this one if I didn't got it and that would be a shame cause this book is must read.

Maya gave us full view of her life and that is amazing. Not everyone would do that. She transformed herself from miserable and not that healthy person to person who is totally different and content with herself and her life.

Even though I would love to write big review, I can't, I don't know why. Maybe I don't have need to analyze all the stuff that was in the book, all I can say that this book inspired me. I need to try and work on myself to fell better and to be better person. I know that I'm very nervous all the time and it's time to change that.

I want to thank Maya for the book and making me to see I should finally start working on myself.  

About the Author (copy paste from Goodreads)

Maya Berger

Goodreads Author



Born
Zagreb, Croatia 
Website


Twitter


Genre


URL




I am a 41-year-old woman from Croatia (You know, a small country on the Adriatic in which big productions houses come to shoot Game of Thrones and Star Wars scenes, the home of Nikola Tesla's roots, and so on). I was born in Zagreb where I live, but studied in Dubrovnik and life was rosy until something stopped me - Ankylosing Spondylitis.

I battled chronic pain for years, and was misdiagnosed for quite some time, so when AS was finally defined, I felt relief. I also found a way to get rid of chronic pain following some alternative medicine options.

But, not to bore you, I wrote a book about it, it's all in there ;)

As I personally dislike depressing books, I did everything to avoid writing one... regardless of a somewhat heavier topic. Most of the people who read it say it's an uplifting read.

I'm open to all new friendships that come my way... the more, the merrier ;)
 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar