So... this post will be about book fair that took place in Zagreb (Croatia) last week, about great movie I saw today and the other one I’ll watch in Saturday.
Interliber is well known book fair in Croatia where almost all of our publishing houses get together and sell their books for at least 20% off the price. Many authors came this year, among them Deborah Harkness but I wasn't there cause of my work.
I am happy to say I bought great books! Here’s the list:
- Hollow City(Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children #2) by Ransom Rigs
- The Moving Finger by Agatha Christie
- The Yonaholossee Riding Camp for Girls by Anton DiSclafani
- The Secretof Ella and Micha (The Secret #1) by Jessica Sorensen
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
- The Fight of Gemma Hardy by Margot Livesey
- The Selection (The Selection #1) by Kiera Cass
- Twisted(Tangled #2) by Emma Chase (my review here!)
- The Confessions of Catherine de Medici by C.W. Gortner
- Imprisonedby a Wow by Annie West
- Captive in his Casle by Chantelle Shaw
Today I have day off from my work so I watched If I stay movie based on the book by Gayle Forman. I've read the book four years ago (wow I thought it was less but I looked up on Goodreads xD). Book was perfect and I loved it, and so is the movie! I must admit I cried even though I knew what will happen in the end. I hope they’ll make Where she went into the movie too :D
This weekend I'm going to see Mockingjay Part 1 and I am beyond excited :D I love the book series by Suzanne Collins and even movies were excellent so I can’t wait to see this one. You know that the first two movies are great when my dad likes them xD
How was your day? Did you bought some great book in last few days/weeks? Have you seen any great movie?